San Gorgonio Memorial Park is located at 2201 N. San Gorgonio in Banning and serves as the District Office.
The original 3.74 acres, which was owned by the Southern Pacific Railroad in the late 1800ís, was purchased in 1905 by five Banning citizens, who soon incorporated to form the Banning Cemetery Association. All five men are now buried in the cemetery. In 1931 the Banning-Cabazon Cemetery District was created.
San Gorgonio Memorial Park now encompasses over 25 acres of beautiful hillside property lying within the City of Banning.
With the San Gorgonio Mountains as a backdrop, visitors to the cemetery may pay respects to loved ones in a natural, serene setting.
2201 N. San Gorgonio
Banning, CA 92220